Repair a Clock

by Marilyn
(Memphis, TN)


I was wondering if you could let me know if is possible to repair or replace a round clock insert that fits into a ceramic decorative piece. My mother made the ceramic piece in the 1960's. The markings that are made into the metal facing of the clock says The Sessions Company, Forrestville, Conn. The marking on the outside of the clock say 110V, 25 watt, 60CY. It is round and 3.5 inches in diameter. Are you aware of any replacement for this clock, or it is possible to repair it?

Thanks very much,
Marilyn Lee

Click here to post comments

Return to Clock Repair Questions.