Pendulum for united clock

by Teri Mccoy
(Jacksonville, AR)

I have a United Metal Goods Co. clock that needs a brass ring(5 1/2") around the glass front and a new pendulum (appx 10"). How do I obtain one or will another one fit?

I can do the work myself, I just need the parts, and help locating the mfg. The model is 408 and was made in Sept. 1966.

Thanks, Teri

Comments for Pendulum for united clock

Click here to add your own comments

Re: Pendulum for united clock
by: Bruce

You should get in touch with PM Clocks at: or write and tell them your information you have and ask them if they have the parts you need at:
Hope this helps they have helped me many times.
I can be reached at:

Click here to add your own comments

Return to Clock Repair Questions.